About this Course
This course has been designed as a 120-hour course. It could be used over the course of a year for classes that meet twice weekly, or for an intensive course lasting a month or more.
- 80 hours theoretical - language function, grammar, and learning goals
- 30 hours practical applications - use of appropriate authentic materials to extend learning to the "real world"
- 2 hours of final examination and evaluation
Students should come out of the course confident in a wide range of communicative skills including:
- Daily life questions and answers
- Basic person and place descriptive abilities used in small talk
- Number, time, quantity, and cost use
- Daily life receptive understanding skills
- Written usage to express situations, give instructions and explanations, communicate opinions, and narrate and comprehend stories
- Specific terminology use based on students' needs
Interview Questions: tell me about yourself
mother of all bombs
About the Instructor
There are no reviews yet