About this Course
One-To-One Personalized Tutoring Based On Your Needs And Goals
To Acquire And Develop:
- A positive attitude to mathematics, including confidence, enjoyment and perseverance
- The ability to understand and use mathematics as a means of communication and to clearly express and represent ideas and facts
- An understanding of the role that mathematics plays in our daily life and society
- An intuitive feeling for numbers, measures, shapes, movement, position
- The ability to apply mathematical skills to situations encountered in everyday life
- The ability to carry out calculations and to understand the significance of the results obtained
- An appreciation for patterns and relationships in mathematics
- An appreciation of the interdependence of different branches of mathematics
- The basic mathematical knowledge and skills necessary for further study
- Self-confidence and the ability to work independently and cooperatively
There are 2 private sessions each week.
Each session is 40 minutes.
US $128 each 4 weeks.
First Math Genius Session: Introduction and Needs Analysis
Math Genius: Session 2
About the Instructor
Yokuji Math TutorsOur Experienced Tutors will help you become a confident Math Genius.
A Team of Carefully Selected Math Tutors
Our experienced math tutors have degrees in mathematics or fields which require mathematics.
Teaching / Tutoring Experience
Our tutors are experienced, passionate teachers and they know how to engage students and simplify difficult concepts.
Thoughtful / Flexible Teaching Styles
In addition to being intelligent, our tutors are able to listen well, communicate clearly, and they adapt their teaching style to fit your child